- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps provided in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
In the Persona Bar, navigate to Manage > Users.
Search for the user account you want to update.
Use the Search Users textbox to search by User Account fields, such as First Name, Last Name, User Name, or Email Address.
Filter the displayed accounts by type using the Show dropdown menu.
Click the User Roles icon for the user you want to update.
Hover over the role, then click the Delete (X) icon for that role. Do this step for the other roles where the user needs to be removed.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a Single User to Multiple Roles
- Editing a User Account
- Managing a User Password
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Multiple Deleted Users
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Super User) Account
- Authorizing a Host Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host (Super User) to Regular User
- Managing a Host's Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account
Please sign in to leave a comment.