Hosts (also known as Superusers) have full permissions to all sites within the DNN instance. Only a Host can promote/demote a user account to/from a Host account.
A Host/Superuser account. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
- Go to Persona Bar > Manage > Users.
- Search for the desired user account.
- Use the Search Users textbox at the top to search by a user account field, such as First Name, Last Name, User Name, or Email Address.
- Filter the displayed accounts by type, using the Show dropdown.
- Click the ellipses icon for the user (1), then choose Make Superuser (2).