A User Account must be authorized for it to be active. You have the option to authorize the account at a later time if you choose to.
Follow the steps provided in this article to authorize a user account.
- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps described in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
In the Persona Bar, navigate to Manage > Users.
Search for the unauthorized user you want to authorize.
Click the Show dropdown menu.
Select Unauthorized to filter the results to display only the Unauthorized user accounts.
Browse the list for the user account you want to authorize.
Authorize the User Account.
Click the Options (ellipsis) icon for the user account you want to update.
Select Authorize User.
Note: If the user is already authorized, the menu option changes to Unauthorize User.
- Creating a User Account
- Assigning a Single User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a Single User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User Account
- Managing a User Password
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Multiple Deleted Users
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host Account
- Authorizing a Host Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host to Regular User
- Managing a Host's Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account