- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Note: Deletion only makes the account unavailable and revokes user-specific permissions. You must also remove the user from assigned roles to revoke role-based permissions.
In the Persona Bar, navigate to Manage > Users.
Search for the unauthorized user(s) you want to delete.
Click the Show dropdown menu.
Select Unauthorized to filter the results to display only the unauthorized user accounts.
Browse the list for the user(s).
Delete the user(s).
For each user to delete, click the Options (ellipsis) icon.
Select Delete User.
(Optional) You can purge the deleted user(s) if you want to delete the user account and its associated information permanently.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a Single User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a Single User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User Account
- Managing a User Password
- Deleting a User Account
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Multiple Deleted Users
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host Account
- Authorizing a Host Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host to Regular User
- Managing a Host's Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account