You need a host/superuser account to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
Note: Deletion simply makes the account unavailable and revokes user-specific permissions. You must also remove the user from assigned roles to revoke role-based permissions.
In the Persona Bar, navigate to Manage > Users.
Search for the super user account you want to delete.
Click the Show dropdown menu.
Select Superusers to filter the results to display only the host accounts.
Browse the list for the user account.
Delete the host account.
Click the Options (ellipsis) icon for the user you want to delete.
Select Delete User.
(Optional) You can purge the user account(s) if you want to permanently delete the user account and its associated information.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a Single User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User
- Managing a User Password
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Deleted Users from the Recycle Bin
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Super User) Account
- Authorizing a Host (Super User) Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host (Super User) to Regular User
- Managing a Host Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host (Super User) Account
Please sign in to leave a comment.