- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to do the steps described in the next section. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Site Settings.
Go to the Search tab, and then the Crawling sub-tab.
In URL Paths, find the URL to edit and click its Edit (pencil) icon.
Configure the URL to crawl.
Field Description URL The URL where crawling should start Sitemap URL The URL of the sitemap to use, if any DNN Role Impersonation The role assigned to the crawler to gain access to this URL path
Note: The role must have at least one user assigned to it.
If enabled, the specified URL is marked to be included in the next crawl
If disabled, the specified URL is not included in the next crawl; however, any existing index for this URL is still used for search.
Windows Authentication If enabled, the crawler users the specified credentials to gain access to the site:
- Windows Domain
- Windows User Account
- Windows User Password
Note: Enable this option if the site uses Integrated Windows Authentication.
- Adding a Starting URL to Crawl List
- Deleting a Starting URL From Crawl List
- Adding a Directory to Included List for Crawling
- Deleting a Directory from Included List for Crawling
- Adding a Directory to Excluded List for Crawling
- Deleting a Directory from Excluded List for Crawling
- Adding a File Extension to Included or Excluded List for Crawling
- Deleting a File Extension from Included or Excluded List for Crawling