Configure the Scheduler
- A host / super user account. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
- Go to .
- Go to SCHEDULER tab and then click on the Timer Method pencil to edit
- Configure the Scheduler settings.
Field Description Scheduler Mode
- Disabled. Prevents all tasks from running.
- Timer Method. Runs the scheduled tasks at the specified intervals in separate threads.
- Request Method. Runs the scheduled tasks when HTTP requests are made.
Delay Schedule at Start The number of minutes the system must wait before running scheduled jobs after a restart.