- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Users added to a role immediately gain access to any modules or pages available to members of that role. The user might need to refresh their browser to view those modules and pages.
In the Persona Bar, navigate to Manage > Users.
Search for the user account you want to update.
Use the Search Users textbox to search by User Account fields, such as First Name, Last Name, User Name, or Email Address.
Filter the displayed accounts by type using the Show dropdown.
Click the User Roles () icon for the user you want to update.
Add the role by name.
Search for the role by typing its name.
(Optional) Check the Is Owner box to designate the user as the owner of the role.
Repeat the steps if you want to assign the user to additional roles.
(Optional) Hover over the role, then click the calendar Start and End icons for that role to define the date range when the user is assigned to the role.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Removing a Single User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User Account
- Managing a User Password
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Multiple Deleted Users
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Super User) Account
- Authorizing a Host Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host (Super User) to a Regular User
- Managing a Host's Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account