Error: Could not load file or assembly 'AWSSDK' or one of its dependencies
Error after upgrading a site:Could not load file or assembly 'AWSSDK' or one of its dependencies.
A custom module uses a different version of AWSSDK.DLL.
- Back up the site and the database.
- Open the /bin/Providers subfolder of the site folder.
- Right-click the AWSSDK.DLL file and select Properties.
- Within the pop-up dialog, switch to the Details tab and verify that the file version is 18.104.22.168.
- Remove other copies of AWSSK.DLL in the /bin subfolder of the site folder.