A single instance of DNN can host multiple domains, aliases, and redirects through the Advanced URL Management feature. If you use multiple web servers, DNN Evoq can point traffic from one URL to a specific web server. This is usually done to create a test site, or to route one type of traffic to its own endpoint. You will need to add the URL to your Portal Aliases before assigning it to a server.
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
- Access to Superuser/Host access
- Ensure that the new URL has been added in Portal Aliases. For information on how to add a Portal Alias, see Adding a Site Alias
Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Servers.
Go to Server Settings > Web Servers.
Under Servers, find the server you want to edit then click the Edit (pencil) icon.
Tip: You can filter the list to show only Enabled servers or only Disabled servers.
Edit the URL.
Click the Edit (pencil) icon for the URL you want to update.
Enter a new URL or modify the existing one.
- Enabling or Disabling a Web Server
- Assigning a Web Server to a Server Group
- Replacing the Web Request Adapter
- Deleting a Web Server