If there are any errors that arise during or after an upgrade regarding an incomplete installation, you may need to reinstall the resources once again. Running a reinstall of resources will force the application to rerun the upgrade process again.
- Access to the DNN File structure
- Back up the site and the database.
- Download the following two files DotNetNuke.install.config.resources and install.aspx. Upload the two files in the Install folder in the DNN Root Directory.
NOTE: Remember to delete the install.aspx file from your install folder after use.
- In a browser, go to http://<yourdomain>/install/install.aspx?mode=installresources
- Wait for the resource installation process to complete.
You can test the upgrade has completed without any errors:
- After the process completes, click the View Site button.
- Check if there are any upgrade errors by checking the DNN Logs located in SiteRoot/Portals/_default/Logs folder.
Please sign in to leave a comment.