Each DNN installation can host multiple sites. The superuser/host has access to all sites while the administrators have access to one or more specific sites.
This article provides a short discussion about Sites and Site Groups.
- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
- DNN sites that share content and users can be combined into a Site Group.
- A Site can belong to only one group.
- When creating a site group, you must also select a master site from the list of ungrouped sites. The master site can perform the following tasks:
- Authenticate users that are shared among the sites in the same group. You can also specify a different domain to handle authentication for the group.
- Store content that is reused by sites in the same group. However, the master site cannot reuse content from other member sites.