You can speed up page downloads in two steps:
- Combine the resources into composite files to reduce the number of file requests that the browser makes.
- A host / super user account. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
Go to .
Go to the Server Settings tab, and then the Performance subtab.
Choose the scope of the settings.
- Global. Applies the Client Resource Management settings to all sites in the installation.
- The name of the current site. Applies the Client Resource Management settings only to the current site.
- Set Enable Composite Files to On.
- Set Minify CSS and Minify JS to On.
Note: You must save the settings to force the creation of a new composite file before incrementing the version number.
- Click/Tap Increment Version.