Users can create workflows in DNN on top of the default workflows that currently exist. This article details on add a custom workflow.
- Evoq Basic, Content, and Engage
- Access to an Administrator or SuperUser account
Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Workflow.
Click the Create New Workflow button.
Fill in the name and description for the workflow then click Save.
Manage the workflow states.
- To add a state to the workflow, click the Add a State button then configure the workflow state.
- To edit a custom state, click the state's Edit (pencil) icon in the Actions column then configure the workflow state.
- To delete a custom state, click the state's Delete (X) icon in the Actions column.
- To rearrange the order of the custom states, use the arrows in the Move column.
- Click Save.
To confirm that the workflow has been successfully created by:
- Log into the Administrator or SuperUser account
- Go to Settings > Workflows
- You should be able to see the created workflow on the list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.