Allow a Module to Be Used
An administrator can grant Deploy Module permissions to a role, such as the Content Manager, to allow users in that role to add the module to a page.
- An administrator account for the site. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
- The host must install the extension package containing the module.
- If the module is set as premium, the host must allow the site to use it.
Go to .
Open the module for editing.
- Go to the Installed Extensions tab.
- In the Showing dropdown, choose Modules.
- Click/Tap the pencil icon for the module you want.
- Go to the Site Settings tab.
If the role/user you want is already in the table, check the Can Deploy box for that role/user.
If the role/user you want is not yet in the table, search for the role/user and click/tap + Add.
The newly added role/user is automatically assigned Deploy Module permissions.