A host/superuser account. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Site Settings.
- Go to the Site Behavior tab, and then to the Site Aliases subtab.
- Click +Add Alias.
- Configure the properties of the site alias.
Field Description Site Alias The alternative URL (without the protocol) which can be used to access the same site. Browser
- Normal: If the site alias is intended for normal web browsers.
- Mobile: If the site alias is intended for mobile devices.
Theme The site theme to use if the site is accessed with this alias.
- Configuring URL Mapping for Site Aliases
- Editing a Site Alias
- Deleting a Site Alias
- Changing the Primary Site Alias
Please sign in to leave a comment.