Vocabularies are sets of related terms that are used to categorize modules or content throughout a specific website or across all sites in a DNN installation.
A vocabulary's type can be:
- Simple for folksonomy, where anyone can add a term to a flat list.
- A hierarchy for taxonomy, where the host/superuser typically adds terms to a hierarchy.
DNN provides two system vocabulary sets that can be edited but not deleted:
- Tags: Terms that can be defined by anyone to categorize content. Tags can also be added to the vocabulary while editing a page.
- Module_Categories: Terms defined by the host/superuser to categorize modules.
Refer to the articles below to learn how to create, edit, delete and manage terms in the vocabularies in your system.
- Creating a Vocabulary
- Editing a Vocabulary
- Deleting a Vocabulary
- Adding a Term to a Vocabulary
- Editing a Term in a Vocabulary
- Deleting a Term from a Vocabulary
- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
- Updating Site Info
- Assigning Key Pages
- Adding Metadata to Pages
- Configuring Messaging for Your Site
- Accessing web.config and Other Configuration files
- Configuring Sites to Check for New Version
- Help Us Improve DNN
- Configuring the HTML Editor