This article guides you on how to add assets.
- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
- Go to Persona Bar > Content > Assets.
- Go to the target folder.
- If the target folder does not exist, create a new folder.
- If the target folder is within the current folder, select it from the cards.
- Otherwise, select it from the folder dropdown, which displays the hierarchy of all folders.
TIP: The breadcrumbs show your current location in the folder hierarchy.
- Click Add Asset.
- Upload the asset(s).
- From a local folder:
- Click the upload icon.
- Drag and drop the items from your local drive to the upload area.
- From a resource URL:
- Click the link icon.
- Enter the source URL.
- Click Upload.
- OPTIONAL: You can also choose to automatically decompress any uploaded zip files.