- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
In the Persona Bar, navigate to Content > Recycle Bin.
Go to the Users tab.
Restore one or more users.
To restore a single user:
Hover over the user to restore.
- Click the Restore () icon for that user.
To restore multiple users:
Check the boxes for the users you want to restore.
Click the Restore button.
Note: Checking the USERNAME box will select all the users in the list.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User
- Managing User Passwords
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Super User) Account
- Authorizing a Host Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host (Super User) to Regular User
- Managing a Host's Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account
Please sign in to leave a comment.