Troubleshooting: Mixed-Content Warnings When Using SSL Offloading
- Internet Explorer: Only secure content is displayed.
- Firefox: Firefox has blocked content that isn't secure.
- Chrome: This page includes script from unauthenticated sources.
A secured page (HTTPS) contains unsecured links (HTTP) to some resources (images, scripts, etc.).
Configure the SSL Offload Header Value as required by your load balancers.Examples:
- Citrix supports custom headers and recommends using SSL_REQUEST.
- Weblogic uses a fixed header of WL-Proxy-SSL.
- BigIP/F5 supports custom headers via their iRule rewrite function.
- Go to the page to edit.
- Go to .
In the Edit Bar, click/tap the Page Settings icon.
- Go to the Advanced tab, and then the More subtab.
Under Security, enable Secure Connection.