This article provides information on how to troubleshoot mixed-content warnings, such as:
- Internet Explorer
Only secure content is displayed.
Firefox has blocked content that isn't secure.
This page includes script from unauthenticated sources.
- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
The warnings described above are possibly caused by a secured page (HTTPS), which contains unsecured links (HTTP) to some resources (images, scripts, etc.).
Configure the SSL Offload Header Value as required by your load balancers.Examples:
BigIP/F5 supports custom headers via their iRule rewrite function.
Go to the page to be edited.
Go to Persona Bar > Edit.
In the Edit Bar, click the Page Settings icon.
Go to Advanced > More.
Under Security, enable Secure Connection.
If you see mixed-content errors whenever a pop-up modal is shown on the screen, you need to disable the pop-ups that are requesting HTTP. To do so, navigate to Settings > SQL Console and run the following query:
SET settingvalue = 'False'
WHERE settingname = 'EnablePopups'
- Error: 'Login IP Filtering Is Currently Disabled'
- Error: 'Unknown Server Tag - DNNComboBox'
- Error: 'Could not load file or assembly 'AWSSDK' or one of its dependencies'
- Error: SQL Timeout
- Error: 'System.ArgumentNullException: Collection cannot be null'
- Troubleshooting: Missing Resources After an Upgrade
- Troubleshooting: Profile Image Not Shown
- Troubleshooting: Page Remains in Draft Mode
- Troubleshooting: Unable to Remove Page Redirect URLs
- Troubleshooting: Site Theme Does Not Load
- Troubleshooting: Incomplete Content Localization
- Troubleshooting: Missing Persona Bar