You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Important: Confirm that the account is no longer needed before permanently deleting it.
In the Persona Bar, navigate to Manage > Users.
Search for the host account you want to purge.
Click the Show dropdown menu.
Select Superusers to filter the results to display only the host accounts.
- Browse the list for the host account.
Purge the host account.
Click the Options (ellipsis) icon for the host account you want to purge.
Select Remove User Permanently.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User
- Managing User Passwords
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Deleted Users from the Recycle Bin
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Super User) Account
- Authorizing a Host (Super User) Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host (Super User) to Regular User
- Managing a Host Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account