- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Important: Confirm that the account is no longer needed before permanently deleting it.
Go to Persona Bar > Manage > Users.
Search for the deleted user account you want to purge.
From the Show dropdown, choose Deleted to filter the displayed accounts.
Browse the list for the user account.
Click the ellipses icon for the user account you want to remove, then select Remove User Permanently.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a Single User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a Single User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User Account
- Managing a User Password
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Multiple Deleted Users
- Purging Multiple Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Superuser) Account
- Authorizing a Host Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host to Regular User
- Managing a Host's Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account