A User Account must be authorized for it to be active. A Host account, also known as a Super User account, needs to be authorized to make it active, just like any user account created in the system.
You have the option to authorize the account at a later time if you choose to.
This article provides the steps to authorize a Host (Super User) account.
- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps provided in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
In the Persona Bar, navigate to Manage > Users.
Search for the super user account you want to authorize.
Click the Show dropdown menu.
Select Superusers to filter the results to display only the super user accounts.
Browse the list for the super user account.
Authorize the Host account.
Click the Options (ellipsis) icon for the super user account you want to authorize.
Select Authorize User.
Note: If the user is already authorized, the menu option changes to Unauthorize User.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User
- Managing User Passwords
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Deleted Users from the Recycle Bin
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Super User) Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host (Super User) to Regular User
- Managing a Host Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account
Please sign in to leave a comment.