- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
In the Persona Bar, navigate to Manage > Users.
Search for the user account you want to edit.
Use the Search Users textbox to search by User Account fields, such as First Name, Last Name, User Name, or Email Address.
Filter the displayed accounts by type using the Show dropdown.
Edit the user's Profile or Account Settings.
To edit the user's profile: Click the Profile Settings () icon for the user.
To edit the user's account: Click the Account Settings () icon for the user.
Configure the user's profile or account settings (or both) accordingly.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a Single User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a User from Multiple Roles
- Managing User Passwords
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Deleted Users from the Recycle Bin
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Super User) Account
- Authorizing a Host Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host (Super User) to Regular User
- Managing a Host's Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account
Please sign in to leave a comment.