- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Note: Deletion simply makes the account unavailable and revokes user-specific permissions. You must also remove the user from assigned roles to revoke role-based permissions.
Go to Persona Bar > Manage > Users.
Search for the user account you want to delete.
Use the Search Users textbox to search by User Account fields, such as First Name, Last Name, User Name, or Email Address.
In the Show dropdown menu, filter the displayed accounts by type.
- Click the ellipses for the user you want to remove, then select Delete User.
(Optional) You can purge the user account(s) if you want to permanently delete the user account and its associated information.
- Creating a User Account
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a Single User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a Single User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User Account
- Managing a User Password
- Deleting All Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Multiple Deleted Users
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Superuser) Account
- Authorizing a Host Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host to Regular User
- Managing a Host's Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting All Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host Account
Please sign in to leave a comment.