When managing User Passwords, you have a few options to whether change the password directly, force Password Change on the next login, or send a Password Reset Link.
- An administrator account or a SuperUser account for the site.
- Go to Persona Bar > Manage > Users.
- Search for the desired user account.
- Use the Search Users textbox at the top to search by a user account field, such as First Name, Last Name, User Name, or Email Address.
- Filter the displayed accounts by type, using the Show dropdown.
- Click the ellipses icon for the desired user (1), then choose the desired password action (2).
- Change Password - You can change the password for the user. If the site is configured with password rules (i.e., minimum length), the initial password you assign must obey those password rules.
- Force Password Change - You can force the user to change their password at the next login. This action cannot be undone.
- Send Password Reset Link - You can send the user a password reset link. The link is valid for 24 hours.