You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article.
In the Persona Bar, navigate to Manage > Users.
Click Add User.
Enter the user's information (please refer to the table below for the list of fields and their corresponding descriptions).
Field Description Authorized
If enabled (On), the user is immediately subscribed to the Registered User role and to other roles that have Auto Assignment enabled.
If disabled (Off), the user account is created but not authorized; an administrator must authorize the user account before the user can access areas of the website that are restricted to Registered User members.
Random Password If enabled (On), a random password is generated by the system. Otherwise, you must provide a password. Password If the site is configured with password rules (e.g., minimum length), the initial password you assign must obey those password rules. Send an Email to New User If checked, the user is notified by email that the account is created (this can be checked at a later time to send the email belatedly).
- Authorizing a User Account
- Assigning a User to Multiple Roles
- Removing a User from Multiple Roles
- Editing a User
- Managing a User Password
- Deleting a User Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Users
- Restoring a Deleted User Account
- Purging a Deleted User Account
- Restoring Deleted Users from the Recycle Bin
- Purging Deleted Users
- Creating a Host (Super User) Account
- Authorizing a Host (Super User) Account
- Promoting a User to Host
- Demoting a Host (Super User) to Regular User
- Managing a Host Password
- Deleting a Host Account
- Deleting Unauthorized Hosts
- Restoring a Deleted Host Account
- Purging a Deleted Host (Super User) Account