- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need a host/superuser account to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
Go to Persona Bar > Manage > Admin Logs.
Go to the Log Settings tab.
Click the Edit (pencil) icon for the logged event type you want to activate or deactivate.
Under Logging Settings, toggle Logging on/off to start/stop logging the event type.
- Viewing Site Logs
- Viewing Log Entry Details
- Clearing Logs
- Deleting Log Entries
- Sharing Log Entries by Email
- Adding an Event Type to Be Logged
- Editing a Logged Event Type
- Deleting a Logged Event Type
- Configuring Notices About a Logged Event