Each site maintains its own log of events that the host chooses. Notices can be sent via email if the logged event exceeds a threshold, such as a specified number of occurrences within a specified length of time.
Tip: Monitor your logs to be familiar with your site's traffic patterns. It would help you identify unusual patterns that might indicate attempted security attacks.
Refer to the links provided below for more information on how you can effectively manage your site logs.
- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
- Viewing Site Logs
- Viewing Log Entry Details
- Clearing Logs
- Deleting Log Entries
- Sharing Log Entries by Email
- Adding an Event Type to Be Logged
- Editing a Logged Event Type
- Deleting a Logged Event Type
- Toggling Logging for an Event Type
- Configuring Notices About a Logged Event