- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need a host/superuser account to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
If multiple entries for the same event type exist, delete the global one (Website is set to All) before deleting the specific ones (Website is set to a specific site).
Tip: If you might want to log the event again in the future, you can turn off Logging to stop logging the event type, instead of deleting it.
Go to Persona Bar > Manage > Admin Logs.
Go to the Log Settings tab.
Click the Edit (pencil) icon for the logged event type you want to delete.
- Viewing Site Logs
- Viewing Log Entry Details
- Clearing Logs
- Deleting Log Entries
- Sharing Log Entries by Email
- Adding an Event Type to Be Logged
- Editing a Logged Event Type
- Toggling Logging for an Event Type
- Configure Notices About a Logged Event