- Evoq Engage
Go to Persona Bar > Content > Forms.
- Click the ellipses for the form you want to view and select Responses.
Configure the response table.
To filter the responses based on the response date, choose a day, a week, a month, a year, a custom date range, or All Time.
To change which columns are displayed, click Manage Columns to expand the column configuration panel, which contains the following tabs:
- Response Fields are the same fields that you added to your form. By default, all these fields are already included in the response table.
- Data Fields are the metadata fields, such as the time the form was submitted and what percentage of the form was completed.
- To add a column, drag the name of the field from the column configuration panel to its new position in the table.
- To remove a column, click/tap the X in the column header. The name of the undisplayed column is moved to the column configuration panel under the appropriate tab, regardless of which tab is active.
- To rearrange the columns, drag and drop a column's header to its new position.
Manage the responses.
- To search for a specific response, enter a value in the Search field. All form fields are searched.
- To delete responses, check the boxes for the responses to delete then click Delete.
- To export responses to an Excel spreadsheet, check the boxes for the responses to export, then click Export. Check your download folder for the .xslx file.
- Content Fields versus Form Fields
- Hidden Fields in Forms
- Saving Form Responses to Structured Content
Please sign in to leave a comment.