Redirects can be configured in DNN through the SEO section of the Persona Bar. This article details the settings you can configure for URL management.
- An administrator or SuperUser Account
- Go to .
- Go to the URL Management tab, and then the General Settings subtab.
- Configure the URL redirects.
Field Description Redirect deleted, expired, disabled pages to The target page if a requested page is not found. Options: "404 Error" and "Site Home Page". Redirect to Friendly URLs If enabled, non-friendly URLs are redirected to the friendly version of the URL. Redirect Mixed Case URLs If enabled, URLs with mixed-case characters are redirected to the lowercase version of the URL.
You should be able to test the settings that you configured by:
- Redirect deleted, expired, disabled pages to: Access a deleted page and see if it is redirected to the selected page
- Redirect to Friendly URLs: Try to access a non-friendly page URL.
- Redirect Mixed Case URLs: Try to access a mixed case version of the URL and see if it is redirected to a lower case version of the URL.
Please sign in to leave a comment.