- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Go to Persona Bar > Manage > Admin Logs.
Go to the Admin Logs tab.
Click Clear Log.
- For hosts/superusers, the selected site's log is cleared.
- If All is selected, the logs of all sites in the installation are cleared.
- For administrators, their own site's log is cleared.
- To delete some log entries, instead of the entire log, use Delete Selected.
- Viewing Site Logs
- Viewing Log Entry Details
- Deleting Log Entries
- Sharing Log Entries by Email
- Adding an Event Type to Be Logged
- Editing a Logged Event Type
- Deleting a Logged Event Type
- Toggling Logging for an Event Type
- Configuring Notices About a Logged Event
Please sign in to leave a comment.