- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Go to Persona Bar > Manage > Admin Logs.
Go to the Admin Logs tab.
To filter the entries, use the dropdown(s) to choose the site or logged event type (log type).
Note: Hosts/superusers can filter by site and by event type. Administrators can view only their own site's log and can filter by event type only.
- Viewing Log Entry Details
- Clearing Logs
- Deleting Log Entries
- Sharing Log Entries by Email
- Adding an Event Type to Be Logged
- Editing a Logged Event Type
- Deleting a Logged Event Type
- Toggling Logging for an Event Type
- Configuring Notices About a Logged Event
Please sign in to leave a comment.