- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account for the site to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Note: You can choose only from the extensions that are included in the Allowable File Extensions list in the Security settings (Persona Bar > Settings > Security > More > More Security Settings).
Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Site Settings.
Go to the Search tab, and then the File Extensions sub-tab.
In Included File Extensions or Excluded File Extensions, find the file extension to delete and click its Delete (trash) icon.
- Adding a Starting URL to Crawl List
- Editing a Starting URL in Crawl List
- Deleting a Starting URL from Crawl List
- Adding a Directory to Included List for Crawling
- Deleting a Directory from Included List for Crawling
- Adding a Directory to Excluded List for Crawling
- Deleting a Directory from Excluded List for Crawling
- Adding a File Extension to Included or Excluded List for Crawling
Please sign in to leave a comment.