- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
You need an administrator account to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article. Administrators have full permissions to the specific site.
Note: You cannot change a vocabulary's type or scope after it is created.
Go to Persona Bar > Settings > Vocabularies.
Click Create New Vocabulary.
Fill in the properties of the vocabulary.
Field Description Type
- Simple for folksonomy, where anyone can add a term to a flat list.
- Hierarchy for taxonomy, where the host/superuser typically adds terms to a hierarchy.
- Website: The vocabulary applies to a specific site and is listed under the Website tab, as well as the All tab. (Also indicated as Scope: Portal).
- Application: The vocabulary applies to all sites within the DNN installation and is listed under the Application tab, as well as the All tab.
- Editing a Vocabulary
- Deleting a Vocabulary
- Adding a Term to a Vocabulary
- Editing a Term in a Vocabulary
- Deleting a Term from a Vocabulary
Please sign in to leave a comment.