- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
A host/superuser account is required to be able to perform the steps outlined in this article (hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance).
To create a site:
Go to Persona Bar > Manage > Sites.
Go to the Sites tab.
Click Add New Site.
Enter the title for the new site and select the template to use.
- Change the site type (optional).
- Domain - The site's root folder is at the root of the domain.
- Directory - The site's root folder is a subfolder of the domain. Site URL is propagated with the default Site URL, which includes the domain name and the subfolder name.
- Create a new administrator account for the site (optional).
- Disable (Off) Assign Current User as Administrator.
- Enter the information for the new administrator account.
Click Create Site.
The list of sites is displayed in the Sites tab, including the new site.
Please sign in to leave a comment.