Import a Site
Warning: You cannot undo an import. Back up your site and database before proceeding.
- A host / super user account. Hosts have full permissions to all sites in the DNN instance.
- The export folders must be copied to the server that hosts the target site.
NOTE: The import will fail if any files or folders utilize a forward slash in their name. These should be renamed prior to attempting an export.
- Go to .
- Choose a site to import to.
- Click/Tap the Import Data button.
- Click/Tap the package to import. Then Continue.
- Configure the import settings.
Field Description Overwrite Collisions If enabled (On), objects in the target site will be overwritten. Run Now If enabled (On), the process starts immediately.