DNN uses Apache Lucene as the default search engine for each site. You can specify what it indexes through various settings.
- To select webpages, set URL Paths.
- To select asset file folders, set Included Directories and Excluded Directories.
- To select asset file extensions, set Included File Extensions and Excluded File Extensions.
All indexes are stored in the Index Store.
- Updating Site Info
- Assigning Key Pages
- Adding Metadata to Pages
- Configuring Messaging for Your Site
- Accessing web.config and Other Configuration files
- Configuring Sites to Check for New Version
- Help Us Improve DNN
- Configuring the HTML Editor
- Configuring Search
- Prioritizing Search Items