DNN offers three products:
- DNN Platform is the free open-source package.
- Evoq Content adds more advanced website management features to the DNN Platform.
- Evoq Engage provides additional user engagement features over those of Evoq Content.
You can compare the features of these products in detail.
- DNN Platform
- Evoq Content
- Evoq Engage
- DNN Requirements
- Developers: Visual Studio 2015 is the recommended IDE for developing DNN modules. It is required if you are contributing to the DNN Platform.
- Set up the DNN Folder and User Account.
- Enable and Set up IIS.
- Install and Set up SQL.
- Run the DNN Installation Wizard.
- Upgrade Evoq.